Skidompha Library Facility Rental Information
Part of Skidompha's mission is to make its facilities available to the public on a first-come, first-served basis. Some of our facilities are free while others are available for a modest fee to cover our costs. All public or private events must be scheduled with the Director, Pam Gormley. There are no exceptions. We rent to all groups--businesses, non profits, schools, etc.
All Porter Meeting Hall events must be scheduled with the Library Director--no exceptions.
Each renter must complete a contract.
- Rental cost is $50 per hour—no exceptions.
- Audio Visual equipment in the Porter Meeting Hall includes:
- CD player
- DVD player
- Video player
- Projection for computers
- Overhead Projector
- Slide Projector and 2 carousels
- Full screen
- All chairs must be returned to the standard location. See sheet attached to the contract.
- Skidompha Personnel must be used to operate the library's technology.
- Always arrive 30 minutes before the event for A/V or technology set up.
- No alcoholic beverages are allowed without permit, insurance and prior approval by the Library Director.
- Serving of refreshments must have prior approval of the Director. No food or drinks can be left at Skidompha.
- Nothing may be attached or hung to walls or banisters without prior permission from the Director.